Become a healing mama trusted brand
Thank you for your interest in having your labor & delivery, postpartum healing & recovery, breastfeeding & lactation, and/or parental care products in the
Healing Mama™ Home!
The following outlines the details for becoming a Healing Mama™ Trusted Brand:
“You”, “Your” or “Business” refers to the Individual/Business as a Healing Mama™ Trusted Brand.
*PLEASE NOTE: We currently work with businesses that have been in business for a minimum of 2 years. We do accept exceptions to this on a case by case basis, which will be determined during your interview with Rhowena, Healing Mama™ Co. Founder and CEO.
- Complete ALL the information that applies to your business in the application below.
- Provide us with your wholesale/bulk price list. We prefer to order directly through the brand whenever possible. But we understand that brands may choose to complete their wholesale ordering through a 3rd party site.
- NOT REQUIRED – but makes the process go much faster, providing us with a sample of your products specifically for labor & delivery, postpartum healing & recovery, breastfeeding/lactation, and/or parental care that you want us to review to be added to the Healing Mama™ Home. We completely understand that not all businesses have the capacity/budget/inventory to provide a sample and know that this does NOT deter us from reviewing your business.
1460 THE QUEENSWAY
It currently takes our team 10 – 14 business days to complete a thorough review and vetting process of each business. We take great pride in who we partner with and want to ensure that when adding new Healing Mama Trusted Brands into the Healing Mama™ Home that the birthing community can trust that we’ve done our due diligence when considering to purchase your products for their childbirth, postpartum, and family care.
Once you have completed the application below and submitted your details, below outlines the next steps in the vetting and on-boarding process.
If we deem your business as a wonderful fit to the Healing Mama™️ Home we will send you a breakdown of what products we would love to add and where we see your products living in the Healing Mama™️ Home. You will receive a breakdown email of the products we have approved. Your products will live in one or a combination of our various shopping categories for new & expectant parents:
A) Brand Sets and Bundles
B) Shopping Categories:
Labor & Delivery Must Have’s
Birthing Partner Must Have’s
Labor + Postpartum Gear & Apparel
Postpartum Supplements & Vitamins
Postpartum Vajayjay Care
Postpartum Belly Care
Postpartum Skin Care
Postpartum Hair Care
Food & Nutrition
C) We will create a page dedicated specifically to your products, under our “SHOP BY BRAND” shopping option.
D) If we are developing or upgrading any of our Systems or Bundles and are considering to add your product to it we will inform you of that in the breakdown as well.
Once you have reviewed our breakdown; if you have any questions, concerns, or ideas about any of it please let us know and we will communicate accordingly to reach a mutual agreement.
When we arrive at a mutual agreement we will place an initial wholesale/bulk order.
If we decline your application to join the Healing Mama™ Home we will provide you with an email explanation.
- High Res Image of your Logo (JPEG or PNG)
- High Res Images of the products we have listed in our breakdown that was sent to you >> PLEASE ENSURE EACH PRODUCT IMAGE IS TITLED CORRECTLY
- Either provide us with your listing details & copy for each product OR please confirm that we can take the listing details from your website
- On-boarding your products into the Healing Mama™ Home take approximately 10 – 14 business days AFTER we receive all your product images and listing details.
Once ALL the above has been completed, and your listings are LIVE in the Healing Mama™ Home, we will provide you with co-branded digital artwork that you can use for your marketing.
How Healing Mama™ Introduces New Healing Mama™ Trusted Brands into the Healing Mama™ Home:
- Social Media Post, Story and/or Reel of your business logo and your mission/vision
- Product feature through static image(s) and/or stories/reels
- You will be invited to a “Meet The Brand” IG LIVE or Pre-recording Session.
- PRE-RECORDED SEGMENT: If you would like to pre-record our segment together, you will indicate which date works best with you on our calendar; that will be emailed to you once your listing(s) have been completed.
- IG LIVE: If you are comfortable doing an IG Live together you will indicate which date works best with you on our calendar; that will be emailed to you once your listing(s) have been completed. Please be sure to be on IG at least 5 minutes before our scheduled time together. As soon as you see @healingmamaco go LIVE, please join the live session. As soon as we see you in the session we will invite you to join our IG LIVE.
- SETUP FOR SEGMENT:
- Please be camera ready dressed in attire you would wear to meet your clients/patients/customers. We want you to be comfortable and presentable.
- Set up your area as if you are attending a trade show. So, have your banners, logos, table of products (if applicable) setup for our segment.
- We will discuss, your story, why you started working in this field, other important info that people need to know about you and your product(s). This will be the first time we will be showcasing you, so this will be our time to highlight how amazing you and your work is!
- GIVEAWAY (optional):
- If you are open to doing a small giveaway for “Meet the Brand” segment together, we’ve found that we get more engagement and attendees when we have giveaways available for them. BUT know that we completely understand if this is something that you do not have the budget or inventory to do.
IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY, PLEASE GO AHEAD AND FOLLOW US ON OUR SOCIAL CHANNELS TO KEEP UP TO DATE WITH ALL THE WORK/UPDATES HAPPENING AT HEALING MAMA™ CO. HEADQUARTERS:
Please complete all the information that applies to your business. If you are not able to click submit, that means there is a required field that needs to be completed before submitting.