The Birthing Partner
Organic Nursing Balm, 21g | 0.75 oz by Badger Balms
Soothes and protects nipples during breastfeeding
USDA Certified Organic
- Just five simple, all natural and certified organic ingredients: sunflower, beeswax, coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, and carnauba wax!
- Hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested—safe for mom and baby.
- Soothes and protects nipples.
- Certified Gluten-Free and no added fragrance—just the light, natural aroma of beeswax and coconut oil.
- Travel-friendly—toss one in your diaper bag or purse. Also great to bring to the hospital or birthing center.
- Free from artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, synthetics, lanolin, or harsh ingredients.
Breastfeeding is a special time for mom and baby to bond. Sensitive nipples can get in the way of a healthy experience. With just five simple ingredients, our certified organic and 100% natural Nursing Balm soothes and protects while the natural aroma of coconut oil and beeswax lifts your spirits. Hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested. Easy to apply and lanolin-free.
Badger Nursing Balm Ingredients:
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Organic Carnuba Wax.
Directions for use: Use after breastfeeding to help soothe and protect nipples. Continue applying between feedings as needed.
Is Nursing Balm safe for my baby to ingest? Yes. We specifically chose ingredients that are safe and non-toxic for infants. Many comparable products contain lanolin, an ingredient that can contain pesticides. To eliminate any concerns, our nursing balm does not contain lanolin, petroleum, paraben, gluten, GMOs or any potentially harmful ingredients, making it safe for newborns and mothers alike. That being said, and knowing that a baby may ingest some nursing balm through breastfeeding, we recommend applying this product after breastfeeding and wiping away any excess before nursing again.
What is the difference between the Nursing Balm and Belly Butter? Do I need both or could I use just one? We recommend using both products. Nursing Balm is designed to sit on top of the skin and act as a protective barrier while Belly Butter is designed to be absorbed into the skin to help keep it nourished and hydrated.
2 in stock